The 8th Conference on Applied Geometric Algebras in Computer Science and Engineering is organized by
- Institute of Mathematics, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Brno University of Technology
The conference has three main goals:
- To promote the development of the geometric algebra and geometric calculus.
- To spread geometric algebra technologies within industry and business by showing a range of applications (image processing, computer vision, robotics, flight navigation, molecular geometry, etc.).
- To make progress on the inclusion of geometric algebra ideas into the mathematics, physics, computer science and engineering curricula.
Organizers: Jaroslav Hrdina, Aleš Návrat, Petr Vašík
Rafael Alves (Universidade Federal do ABC, Brasil), Werner Benger (Airborne Hydro Mapping GmbH, Innsbruck, Austria), Eduardo Bayro-Corrochano (CINVESTAV, Mexico),Leo Dorst (University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands), Dietmar Hildenbrand - chair(TU Darmstadt, Germany), Eckhard Hitzer (International Christian University, Tokyo, Japan),
Steven De Keninck (Matrix Factory, Belgium), Anthony Lasenby (Cambridge University, United Kingdom), Joan Lasenby (Cambridge University, United Kingdom), Carlile Lavor (IMECC – Unicamp, Brasil),
Vincent Nozick (Universite Gustave Eiffel, France), Salvatore Vitabile (University of Palermo, Italy)
- Computer Graphics and vision (chair Steven De Keninck - Matrix Factory, Belgium)
- Applied mathematics (chair Carlile Lavor, IMECC – Unicamp, Brasil)
- GA HW Implementations (chair Salvatore Vitabile, University of Palermo, Italy)